As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kingston #ad
HDD Replacement for Increase Performance, Kingston 480GB A400 SATA 3 2.5" Internal SSD SA400S37/480G #adKingston #ad
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive. 2. 0 It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space. Fast start up, loading and file transfers. 3. 0 6gb/s with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev.
Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement; Operating temperature: 0°C-70°C. A400 has a 7 millimeter form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. 480gb to 500mb/s read and 450MB/s Write. Capacity: 480gb, interface: sata rev.
|Manufacturer||Kingston Technology #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year|
2. Kingston #ad
Kingston 500GB A2000 M.2 2280 Nvme Internal SSD PCIe Upto 2000MB/S with Full Security Suite SA2000M8/500G #adKingston #ad
- Supports a full-security Suite TCG Opal, xts-aes 256-bit, edrive. Ideal for ultrabook's and small form Factor PC SFF PC systems. Upgrade your PC with upto 1TB. Nvme pcie performance at a fraction of the cost.
|Warranty||Limited 5 year|
3. Kingston #ad
Kingston NV1 500G M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe Internal SSD Up to 2100 MB/s SNVS/500G #adKingston #ad
- Up to 2, 1, 100mb/s read, 700MB/s Write. Ideal for laptops & small form factor PCs. Available in a range of capacities up to 2TB to meet your data storage requirements.
|Manufacturer||Kingston Technology, Inc #ad|
|Warranty||3 year warranty|
4. SK hynix #ad
SK hynix Gold S31 500GB SATA Gen3 2.5 inch Internal SSD | SSD 500GB | Up to 560MB/S | Solid State Drive | Compact 2.5' SSD Form Factor SK hynix SSD | Internal Solid State Drive | SATA SSD #adSK hynix #ad
- Premium ssd powered by the global top 2 memory manufacturer, a tech leader since 1983. Easy installation across multiple devices, pairing with our custom SK hynix edition Macrium cloning software.
5-year warranty, superior reliability and stability – tested and validated through 1, 000 hours of HTOL Stress Test with MTBF reaching 1.
5 million hours, up to 600 TBW TeraBytes Written. Leading edge solution powered by in-house 3D NAND, controller and DRAM. Best-in-class performance - sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 525MB/s with proprietary SK hynix HYPERWRITE cache technology.
|Brand||SK hynix #ad|
|Manufacturer||SK hynix #ad|
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
5. Samsung Electronics #ad
Samsung Electronics 870 EVO 500GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD MZ-77E500B/AM #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- Excellence in performance: enjoy professional level ssd performance with 870 EVO, which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560 530 MB s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
More compatible than ever: 870 evo has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, NAS, including chipsets, motherboards, and video recording devices.
Samsung magician software: make your drive work smoothly with enhanced Samsung Magician 6 software that helps you easily manage your drive, monitor the drive's health and status, keep up with the latest updates, or even enhance its performance.
Upgrade with ease: simply plug 870 evo into the standard 2. 5 inch sata form factor on your desktop PC or laptop and let the renewed migration software takes care of the rest. The ssd all-star: the latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology.
|Brand||Samsung Electronics #ad|
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer|
6. Kingston #ad
Kingston XS2000 500G High Performance Portable SSD with USB-C | Pocket-Sized | USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 | External Solid State Drive | Up to 2000MB/s | SXS2000/500G #adKingston #ad
- Pocket-sized Portability. Capacities up to 2tb to support high resolution images, 8K videos, and large documents. Tested to be water resistant, dust resistant and shockproof with an included rubber sleeve. Industry-leading read/write speeds up to 2, 000MB/s.
7. Samsung Electronics #ad
Samsung Electronics MZ-V8V500B/AM 980 SSD 500GB, M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- Upgrade to impressive nvme speed whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance. Samsung magician software monitor drive health, optimize performance, protect valuable data, and receive important updates with Magician to ensure you're always getting the best performance out of your SSD.
Keep moving with full power mode keep your ssd running at its peak with Full Power Mode, which drives continuous and consistent high performance.
Packed with speed 980 delivers value, 000 mb/s, 500/3, without sacrificing sequential read/write speeds up to 3, supports Device Sleep Mode.
Smart thermal solution embedded with samsung's cutting edge thermal control algorithm, 980 manages heat on its own to deliver durable and reliable performance, while minimizing performance fluctuations during extended usage. Reliable thermal control 980 uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip.
|Brand||Samsung Electronics #ad|
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
8. SanDisk #ad
SATA III 6 Gb/s, Up to 560 MB/s, SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 500GB Internal SSD, SDSSDH3-500G-G25, 2.5 Inch /7 mm #adSanDisk #ad
- 3d nand provides greater endurance so your drive lasts longer and uses less power. Ncache 2. 0 technology delivers blazing-fast speeds.
Just ask "alexa, order SanDisk Internal SSD. ". Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics. Order with your alexa enabled device. Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics.
1 megabyte mb = 1, host device, 000, 000 bytes. Ultra-fast: sequential read speeds of up to 560mb/s; sequential write speeds of up to 530MB/s Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, OS and application.
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Technologies Inc. #ad|
9. Western Digital #ad
SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, WDS500G2B0A, Western Digital 500GB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD, Up to 560 MB/s #adWestern Digital #ad
- 2 tbw terabytes written values calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219 and vary by product capacity. Sequential read speeds up to 560mb/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. 3d nand sata ssd for capacities up to 4tb with enhanced reliability.
1 mttf = mean time to failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. Wd f. I. T. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second MB/s = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second Gb/s = 1 billion bits per second.
Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data. An industry leading 1. 75m hours mean time to failure mttf 1 and up to 600 terabytes written tbw 2 for enhanced reliability. An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD. As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte TB = 1 trillion bytes.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||Western Digital ("WD") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. No limited warranty is provided by WD unless your WD Product ("Product") was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users. Please see below for warranty information or obtaining service. No warranty service is provided unless the Product is returned to an authorized return center in the region (warranty regions are identified as Canada, U.S.A., Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, India and Thailand) where the Product was first shipped by WD, which may have regional specific warranty implications. If your Product was purchased as a component integrated within a system by a system manufacturer, no limited warranty is provided by WD.|
10. Crucial #ad
CT480BX500SSD1, Crucial BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD, up to 540MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Improve overall system responsiveness. Load files quicker. Boot up faster. Micron 3d nand – advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years.
Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive. 300% faster than a typical hard drive. Crucial 3-year limited warranty.
|Manufacturer||CRUCIAL TECHNOLOGY #ad|
|Warranty||3-year Limited Warranty|