As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino v2.3 Kit #adAdafruit #ad
- As of 3/21/2014 we are shipping motor shields with the terminal blocks, and power jumper pre-soldered on. New version 2. 3! completely stackable design: 5 address-select pins means up to 32 stackable shields: that's 64 steppers or 128 DC motors! What on earth could you do with that many steppers? I have no idea but if you come up with something send us a photo because that would be a pretty glorious project.
This chip handles all the motor and speed controls over I2C. It also has much lower voltage drops across the motor so you get more torque out of your batteries, and there are built-in flyback diodes as well.
Only two pins sda & scl are required to drive the multiple motors, Due, and since it's I2C you can also connect any other I2C devices or shields to the same pins.
You'll still need to do a little soldering to put on the shield-headers or stacking headers but it should be even easier and faster to get started! Instead of a l293d darlington driver, we now have the tb6612 mosfet driver: with 1. 2a per channel and 3A peak current capability. This also makes it drop-in compatible with any Arduino, Leonardo and Mega R3. Instead of using a latch and the arduino's pwm pins, such as the uno, we have a fully-dedicated pwm driver chip onboard.
2. MakerFocus #ad
2-DOF Pan-Tilt HAT for RPi Light Intensity Sensing Control Camera Movement I2C Interface, MakerFocus Raspberry Pi 3B+ Servo Motor Controller PWM Kit, Onboard PCA9685 Chip 12-bit PWM Resolution #adMakerFocus #ad
- I2c interface, only 2 pins are required for moving and light intensity sensing. Specific acrylic board to fix the Raspberry Pi camera, make it easy to install.
Raspberry pi connectivity: compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+. Onboard tsl2581fn light-to-digital converter, with embedded ADC, provides a value that approximates the human eye response to assist the module.
Onboard pca9685 chip, provides 12-bit resolution PWM signal for moving control. Assembly guide: https://www. Waveshare. Com/img/devkit/accboard/Pan-Tilt-HAT/Pan-Tilt-HAT-assemble. Jpg; documents: https://www. Waveshare. Com/wiki/pan-Tilt_HAT.
3. Wayees #ad
Arduino Sensors, Wayees Complete Ultimate Arduino Starter Kit with Arduino Mega2560, Arduino LCD and Servo Motor #adWayees #ad
- Our development boards and modules are compatible with the Arduino. The mega is great for all the pins, console panels, as well as nifty displays. Simply connect the mega 2560 to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
This is an upgrade complete Arduino starter kit designed for beginners and electronic hobbyists with more than 33 projects. 2019 mega2560 r3 board is the latest microcontroller board to MEGA, features ATmega16U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter.
|Warranty||Mega2560 R3 ATMega2560 with USB for Arduino Projects|
4. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO UNO Project Super Starter Kit with Tutorial and UNO R3 Compatible with Arduino IDE #adELEGOO #ad
- Lcd1602 module with pin header not need to be soldered by yourself. Free pdf tutorialmore than 22 lessons and clear listing in a nice package. High quality kite with uno r3.
100% compatible with arduino uno r3, MEGA 2560 R3, NANO. The most economical kit based on Arduino platform to starting programming for those beginners who are interested. This is the upgraded starter kits with power supply module, 9V battery with dc.
5. Miuzei #ad
Sensors and Detailed Tutorials MA05, Miuzei Starter Kit for Arduino Projects Including Breadboard Holder, LCD 1602, Servo #adMiuzei #ad
- All modules come with soldered pin header or wire, compatible with Arduino R3 and all computer operating systems. Over 160 components -- complete kit with r3 controller board, Resistor, LCD display, Power Supply module and more commonly components like Jumper Wires，Led kits, Ultrasonic sensor, servo motor.
Especially with acrylic holder to keep LCD1602 display, R3 board and breadboard together stably, easy to build a small experimental platform.
Portable to carry-- come with a sturdy box with dividers to keep the small stuff like LED, buttons, IC, diodes in the individual case. Starter kit for arduino contains 28 free lessons with detailed tutorial, tested & annotated code to help the beginners or engineers building Arduino project.
6. Adafruit #ad
200 steps/rev, 12V 350mA, Adafruit PID 324 Stepper motor, NEMA-17 size #adAdafruit #ad
- 200 steps per revolution, 1. 8 degrees. Coil #1: red & yellow wire pair. Bipolar stepper, requires 2 full h-bridges! 12v rated voltage you can drive it at a lower voltage, but the torque will drop at 350mA max current.
4-wire, 8 inch leads. Coil #2 green & Brown/Gray wire pair. 42mm/1. 65" square body 31mm/1. 22" square mounting holes, 3mm metric screws M3 5mm diameter drive shaft, 24mm long, with a machined flat.
7. MakerFocus #ad
MakerFocus PWM Servo Motor Driver IIC Module 16 Channel PWM Outputs 12 Bit Resolution I2C Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 3B+ 3B Zero/Zero W/Zero WH and Jetson Nano #adMakerFocus #ad
- Now you get a new option to bring your ideas to life, we prepare this useful Servo Driver Board for you. Document: https://www. Waveshare. Com/wiki/servo_driver_hat; note: Raspberry Pi and servo in the photos are NOT included.
Raspberry pi connectivity, compatible with raspberry Pi 4 3B+ 3B 2B+ 2B Zero/Zero W/Zero WH and Jetson Nano. Servo motor driver: you may have tried to control a robotic arm or a hexapod walker by using the Raspberry Pi, but finally get frustrated due to the limited number of PWM outputs and the jittering servo.
I2c controlled, 12-bit resolution for each channel 4096 scales; Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, using only 2 pins; up to 16-channel servo/pwm outputs, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal.
We have a strong after-sales service team: as long as you have any questions about the product, we will resolve your issue immediately if received your email, your satisfactory purchase experience is our greatest hope! How to email us? Plz click “MakerFocus” and click “Ask a question” to email us! Looking forward to your consultation! .
8. Adafruit #ad
Assembled with Micro Servos, Adafruit Mini Pan-Tilt Kit #adAdafruit #ad
- Installation of one customer-supplied CPU. Installing new drivers. Removal of existing CPU from desktop. Service will take place at the customer's location. Component test and cleanup.