As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. seeed studio #ad
Seeed Studio ReSpeaker Mic Array v2.0 Microphones XMOS’s XVF-3000 #adseeed studio #ad
- Far-field voice capture/support USB Audio Class 1. 0 uac 1. 0 Several improvements have been made since the original respeaker mic array v1. 0 Pick up voices from far awayfar-field voice capture enables you to capture and understand requests from up to 5m away.
The first thing you may notice is the reduction of microphones. Improved voice audio qualityReduces environmental voice echo with de-reverberation，Remove current audio output with AEC.
Focus on the right voicedoa allows the device to know the direction of a source, BF allows the device to focus only on sounds that come from the target direction, Ignore background noise and chatter through NS. With the improved performance of the xmos xvf-3000, we’ve been able to deliver increased performance with fewer microphones, including the improved full duplex AEC, and thus a lower cost.
2. seeed studio #ad
Seeed studio ReSpeaker USB Mic Array #adseeed studio #ad
- Optimized power circuit. Applicable scenario- microphone devise in the meeting room: Used as a microphone device in the meeting room for 5~6 attendees; Smart home: Snips demo to turn on/off a light; Device automation: Snips command on a coffee machine.
Built-in audio jack, which allows for plugging in headphones or speakers speaker not included; DOADirection of Arrival; AECAutomatic Echo Cancellation; AGCAutomatic Gain Control; NSNoice Suppression.
Plug&play far-field microphone array for your application! Not a bare dev board, but an out-of-the-box device. Move the audio jack and micro USB port to the backside. Voice pick-up device, far-field voice pick-up up to 5m and supports 360° pick-up pattern.
3. seeed studio #ad
Seeed Studio ReSpeaker 4-Mic Array for Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pi Microphone #adseeed studio #ad
- This means that you can build a more powerful and flexible voice product that integrates Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Assistant, and so on. Different from respeaker 2-mics pi hat, this board is developed based on AC108, a highly integrated quad-channel ADC with I2S/TDM output transition for high definition voice capture.
Respeaker 4-mic array does not have audio output. This raspberry pi microphone support all raspberry pi models, Raspberry Pi 1 B+, Pi 2 B, including Raspberry Pi Zero, Pi 3 B, Pi 3 B+，Pi 4 B.
Respeaker 4-mic array for raspberry pi（pi 3/pi 4 b + is a 4 microphone expansion board for Raspberry Pi designed for AI and voice applications. Besides, this 4-mics version provides a super cool led ring, which contains 12 apa102 programmable lEDs.
With that 4 microphones and the led ring, estimate doadirection of Arrival and show the direction via LED ring, Raspberry Pi would have ability to do VADVoice Activity Detection, just like Amazon Echo or Google Home. If this is a requirement please consider the respeaker 6-mic Circular Array Kit For Raspberry Pi, the ReSpeaker 4-Mic Linear Array Kit for Raspberry Pi, or the ReSpeaker Mic Array v2. 0 .
|Brand||seeed studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||seeed studio #ad|
4. seeed studio #ad
Seeed Studio ReSpeaker Core v2.0 #adseeed studio #ad
- An open Software Ecosystem. The respeaker core v2. 0 is ready for customization. An onboard 6-mic array with Professional Voice Enhancement Algorithms. A high performance Platform. Audio and Video Output.
5. seeed studio #ad
Seeed Studio ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT Based on WM8960 Dual-Microphone Expansion Board 2 Grove Interfaces Support GPIO and I2C Stereo Codec with Class D Speaker Driver for AI and Voice Applications #adseeed studio #ad
- Programmable button and LED: one button and three LEDs. Far field support up to 3 meters. Two types audio output socket : 3. 5mm audio jack40mW output, JST2.
0 speaker outproviding 1W into 8Ω loads. Raspberry pi compatiblesupport raspberry pi zero, Raspberry Pi 2 B, Raspberry Pi 1 B+, Raspberry Pi 3 B and Raspberry Pi 3B+ .2 grove interfaces: support GPIO and I2C.
6. seeed studio #ad
Seeed Studio ReSpeaker 6-Mic Circular Microphone Array Kit Extension Board aka HAT with 2 ADC Chips and 1 DAC chip for Raspberry Pi Supports 8 Input and 8 Output Channels #adseeed studio #ad
- 2 adc chips and 1 dac chip; six microphones array; 8 input and 8 output channels. Grove support; headset and speaker voice output; Compatible with Raspberry Pi 40-pin headers.
For smart speaker;intelligent voice assistant systems; Voice recorders; Voice conferencing system. Widely used in meeting communicating equipment; Voice interacting robot; Car voice assistant; Other scenarios need voice command.
7. seeed studio #ad
Seeed Studio ReSpeaker 4-Mic Linear Array Kit 2 ADC Chips and 1 DAC Chip 4 Microphones 8 Input/Output Channels Array Grove Support Compatible with Raspberry Pi 40-pin Headers #adseeed studio #ad
- Grove support, compatible with Raspberry Pi 40-pin headers. Use as smart speaker, voice recorders, intelligent voice assistant systems. Headset and speaker voice output. 2 adc chips and 1 dac chip, 8 input and 8 output channels, four microphones array.
8. seeed studio #ad
ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT microphone expansion board raspberry pi voice service wm8960 #adseeed studio #ad
- Raspberry pi compatiblesupport raspberry pi zero, raspberry Pi 2 B and Raspberry Pi 3 B, Raspberry Pi 1 B+, Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Raspberry Pi 4. Audio codec onboard, Dual-Microphones, Far field support up to 3 meters.
Programmable button and LED: one button and three LEDs. 2 grove interfaces: support GPIO and I2C. Two types audio output socket : 3. 5mm audio jack, JST2. 0 speaker Out.
9. seeed studio #ad
Seeed studio ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT #adseeed studio #ad
- Dual-microphone expansion board for Raspberry Pi designed for AI and voice applications. This means that you can build a more powerful and flexible voice product that integrates Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Assistant, etc.
Raspberry Pi Zero not included. It also provides 3 apa102 rgb leds, 1 user button and 2 on-board grove interfaces for expanding your applications. What is more, 3. 5mm audio jack or JST 2. 0 speaker out are both available for audio output. There are 2 microphones on both sides of the board for collecting sound.
|Brand||seeed studio #ad|
10. HCDC #ad
HCDC RPi GPIO Status LED & Terminal Block Breakout Board HAT for Raspberry Pi A+ 3A+ B+ 2B 3B 3B+ 4B #adHCDC #ad
- Cad 3d pdf: https://m. Media-amazon. Com/images/i/B1Is+sAHViS. Pdf. 2 x 20 pins expansion pin header, strip length 5mm, wire size range 26AWG to 16AWG, screw M2 steel, height 8mm/0.32". 5v blue, and the logic level of the GPIO can be observed very quickly and intuitively.
The driving current of each LED is only 01ma, 3. 3v red, gpIOs green. Gpio output or input level high led on, output or input level low led off.
Support for raspberry pi a+ 3A+ B+ 2B 3B 3B+ 4B. Gpio status led and power 5v / 3. 3v indication. Packing list: 1x terminal block breakout module, 4x m2. 5x16mm nylon standoffs, 4x M2.
5x6mm nylon standoffs, 4x M2. 5 nylon nutsnote: the item not include Raspberry Pi Board. The item has been soldered and assembled. Terminal block pitch 3. 5mm/0138", pin header and cage copper. The position of the led is in a one-to-one correspondence with the position of the Raspberry Pi 2x20pin connector, so you don't have to worry about it affecting the read and write status of GPIO.