As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Micron #ad
Micron 5210 Ion SSD | MTFDDAK7T6QDE | 7.68TB | Qlc | SATA 6GB/S | 2.5-Inch Enterprise Solid State Drive #adMicron #ad
- Applications: real-time analytics, AI data lakes, big data, machine and deep learning. Performance: storage space of 7680GB, qlc NAND flash Type for endurance & Performance. Compatibility: 2.
5-inch form factor size for capacity-dense storage, SATA III 6G interface. Features: aes 256-bit encryption, power Loss protection, end-to-end data path protection. Reliability: 24x7 availability, long-term lifespan, full Micron Warranty can be claimed through point of purchase.
2. MICRON CONSUMER PRODUCTS GROUP #ad
Micron 5200 5210 Ion 7.68 TB Solid State Drive, Read Intensive, 540 MB/S Maximum Read Transfer Rate, Internal, SATA 600-2.5" Drive, 360 MB/S Maximum Write Transfer Rate -, 0.8 Dwpd #adMICRON CONSUMER PRODUCTS GROUP #ad
- Maximum write transfer rate: 360 MB/s. Endurance dwPD: 08. Maximum read transfer rate: 540 MB/s. Encryption Standard: 256-bit. Storage capacity: 7. 68 tb.
3. Micron #ad
7.68TB 6Gb/s 2.5" SATA SSD, Compatible with Dell PowerEdge R430, R730XD, Micron 5210 Ion Enterprise SSD, R630, R730, T430, R830, R930, T440 and T630 Servers #adMicron #ad
- 7. 68tb sata ssd capacity. Compatible with dell poweredge r430, dell poweredge t430, dell poweredge r730xd, dell powerEdge R730, dell poweredge r630, dell poweredge r830, Dell PowerEdge R930, Dell PowerEdge T440 and Dell PowerEdge T630 Servers.
Micron ion 5210 enterprise solid state drive and hpe ProLiant Server 2. 5” drive tray, made for production environments and compatibility with most Dell PowerEdge servers! Comes with 2. 5" sff dell Compatible Tray.
4. Micron #ad
R740, R640, Micron 5210 Ion Enterprise SSD, 7.68TB 6Gb/s 2.5" SATA SSD, R840, R940, Compatible with Dell PowerEdge R440, and T640 Servers, R740XD #adMicron #ad
- Compatible with dell poweredge r440, dell poweredge r940, dell poweredge r740, dell poweredge r740xd, Dell PowerEdge R640, Dell PowerEdge R840, and Dell PowerEdge T640 Servers.
7. 68tb sata ssd capacity. Micron ion 5210 enterprise solid state drive and hpe ProLiant Server 2. 5” drive tray, made for production environments and compatibility with most Dell PowerEdge servers! Comes with 2. 5" sff dell Compatible Tray.
5. Samsung Electronics #ad
Thermal Control, Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe Gen 4 Gaming M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive Memory Card, Maximum Speed, MZ-V8P2T0B #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- To ensure stable performance, the 980 pro uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip. Reliable thermal control: high-performance ssds usually require high-performance thermal control.
Powered by a new elpsis controller designed to harmonize the flash memory components and the interface for superior speed – with a PCIe 4. 0 interface that’s 2x faster than PCIe 3. 0 ssds and 12x faster than samsung sata ssds – every component of this NVMe SSD is manufactured by Samsung for performance that lasts.
980 pro delivers 2x the data transfer rate of PCIe 3. 0, while maintaining compatibility with PCIe 3. 0 Maximum speed: get read speeds up to 7, 000 mb s with 980 pro and push the limits of what ssds can do.
Due to its size and thus optimized power efficiency, it’s ideal for building high-performance computing systems. Efficient m. 2 ssd: the 980 pro comes in a compact m. 2 2280 form factor, which can be easily plugged into desktops and laptops. It's fast at loading games, graphics, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth and throughput for heavy-duty applications in gaming, data analytics, so you can play more and wait less.
|Brand||Samsung Electronics #ad|
|Warranty||5 Years Manufacturer|
6. Micron #ad
Micron 5200 5210 Ion 1.92 TB Solid State Drive, 0.8 Dwpd, SATA 600-2.5" Drive, 540 MB/S Maximum Read Transfer Rate, 260 MB/S Maximum Write Transfer Rate -, Read Intensive, Internal #adMicron #ad
- Maximum read transfer rate: 540 MB/s. Storage capacity: 1. Maximum write transfer rate: 260 MB/s. Encryption Standard: 256-bit. Endurance dwpD: 092 tb. 8.
|Manufacturer||Micron Technology, Inc #ad|
7. Samsung Electronics #ad
Samsung 870 QVO SATA III 2.5" SSD 8TB MZ-77Q8T0B #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- Go big, do more: the 870 qvo is samsung’s latest 2nd generation QLC SSD with up to 8TB of storage capacity. Enhanced in every way: with an expanded sata interface limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, the 870 QVO improves random access speed and sustained performance.
Boost capacity: the 870 qvo is available in 1, 2, 4 and 8TB. Upgrade with ease: upgrading to 870 qvo is now easier than ever for anyone with a desktop PC or laptop that supports a standard 2.
5 inch saTA form factor. Flash memory brand: all firmware and components, are produced in house, including Samsung's world renowned DRAM and NAND, allowing end to end integration for quality you can trust.
Samsung magician software: manage your drive and enhance its performance with tools that keep up with the latest updates and monitor the drive's health and status. Reliable and sustainable: the capacity of the 8tB 870 QVO increases reliability up to 2, 880 TBW using a refined ECC algorithm for stable performance.
|Brand||Samsung Electronics #ad|
|Warranty||3 year limited warranty|
8. Samsung Electronics #ad
M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Hard Drive with V-NAND Technology for Gaming, Graphic Design, MZ-V7S1T0B/AM, SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- Note: refer to the troubleshooting steps in product description. 30 mw actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration. Innovative v-nand technology: powered by samsung v-nand technology, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface PCIe Gen 3.
0 x4 nvme 1. 3 offers enhanced bandwidth, and 4K & 3D content designers. 5-year limited warranty: 5-year limited warranty or 600 tbw terabytes written.
Superior heat dissipation: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Voltage - 3. 3 v 5 % allowable voltage. Operating temperature: 0 - 70 ℃.
Breakthrough read write speeds: sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3, 300MB s, 500MB s and 3, QD32: Up to 600, respectively; Random Read 4KB, 000 IOPS Random Read. Power consumption Idle - Max. Performance optimization and data security: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates.
|Brand||Samsung Electronics #ad|
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
9. Samsung Electronics #ad
Up to 540MB/s, Black MU-PA1T0B/AM, SAMSUNG T5 Portable SSD 1TB, USB 3.1 External Solid State Drive #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- Superfast read write speeds: ssd with v-nand offers ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 540MB s up to 4. 9x faster than external hdds; Ideal for transferring large-sized data including 4K videos, high-resolution photos, games and more.
Compact and portable design: top to bottom shock resistant metal design fits in the palm of your hand and easily slides in your pocket or purse to take work and entertainment on the go.
Secure encryption: optional password protection and AES 256-bit hardware encryption keeps your personal and private data more secure. Seamless connectivity: includes usb type c to C and USB type C to A cables to connect to PCs, Macs, smartphones and other devices.
10. Western Digital #ad
SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, WDS100T2B0A, Western Digital 1TB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD, Up to 560 MB/s #adWestern Digital #ad
- Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers. Wd f. I. T. 2 tbw terabytes written values calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219 and vary by product capacity. Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data.
An industry leading 1. 75m hours mean time to failure mttf 1 and up to 600 terabytes written tbw 2 for enhanced reliability. An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD. 1 mttf = mean time to failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||Western Digital ("WD") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. No limited warranty is provided by WD unless your WD Product ("Product") was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users. Please see below for warranty information or obtaining service. No warranty service is provided unless the Product is returned to an authorized return center in the region (warranty regions are identified as Canada, U.S.A., Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, India and Thailand) where the Product was first shipped by WD, which may have regional specific warranty implications. If your Product was purchased as a component integrated within a system by a system manufacturer, no limited warranty is provided by WD.|